The Unhappy Taxpayer and Voter movement mission is to empower and protect the “lest of thee”. We educate the public about waste, mismanagement, and inefficiency in local, county, and state government to ensure our elected officials and government agencies are held accountable for how our tax dollars are spent.
- Educate the public about waste, mismanagement, and inefficiency in the local, county, and state government.
- Build a coalition of advocacy, watchdog, and nonprofits groups to support/ensure more government accountability.
- Limit and down-size government.
- Hold our elected officials and government agencies accountable.
Track how taxpayers and voters tax dollars are spent.
- Mobilize enough votes to recall elected officials who violate the public trust.
- Agree to disagree; yet unite for common causes and issues!
Become Happy Taxpayers and Voters!